Learn more about our
101-1300 First Avenue
COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE: SEE DETAILS
The Science of Conscious Breathwork
During this 2 - hour, interactive workshop you will gain an understanding of conscious breathwork, what it is and ways that you can utilize this breathwork to combat stored trauma, stress and excess body fat.
Here are a few of the topics that we dive into:
- The difference between good and bad stress
- What un-released stress does to your physical and mental health
- How unhealed trauma impacts you today
- How embodiment practices can positively impact and reverse the negative effects of stress and trauma
- Techniques you can use immediately after the workshop in your everyday life!
Instructor: Kara Mayhew
Date: Saturday, February 22nd
Time: 6pm - 8pm
Looking for something in particular?
Search the event calendar below:
View events by tagged category: