Learn more about our
101-1300 First Avenue
Confirm your participation by contacting Liza at 250-563-6969 x304 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 pm on October 22nd .
Thank you for being interested in our ladies clothing sale!!
General Sale Information:
All items must be in “good as new” condition and purchased in the last 3 years by you. This is a consignment sale, proceeds are split 60% to you and 40% to TNW. If you bring a rack the proceeds will be 65% to you and 35%. Please let us know if you have a rack before you bring your clothes. You will be issued a cheque approximately a month after the sale. This is a new fundraiser for TNW. You create your own price tags and price items yourself.
1. Bring your items (priced and ready to go) to TNW October 25th between 6-7 pm.
2. Shirts, coats and dresses on hangers, pants and shorts will be on tables.
3. Clothes will be separated into small, medium, large, xlarge, 1x,2x and 3x.
4. Sign in and hand in a self addressed stamped envelope (so that we can mail you your cheque).
5. Set your items out in the appropriate area.
6. Return to TNW to pick up your unsold items on October 27th 1:30pm. All must be picked up by 2:30 pm. Items may be taken home or placed in donation bins. Please do not leave your items for us to deal with.
7. Sign out with us while picking your items up.
Volunteers: Our sale would not happen if it was not for the hard work and time put in by our volunteers. If you would like to volunteer, please let Liza know.
Looking for something in particular?
Search the event calendar below:
View events by tagged category: