Learn more about our
101-1300 First Avenue
COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE: SEE DETAILS
Indoor close quarters airsoft that is different every single time you play. This is a military simulation sport so expect adrenaline pumping, fast paced action! Our experienced team will be happy to answer any and all questions.
Our local tactical and airsoft supplier K.K.S Tactical Supplies will also be available with their mobile shop and rental equipment! Be sure to contact them and book your rental as they sell out fast! You can reach them by phone at 250-981-7999 or at https://www.kkstacticalsupplies.com or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/KKStacticalsupplies/
This game is 14+ only with parental permission to anyone under 18, 14-18 require full face protection. Eye Protection is a must and gloves are highly recommended!
THE RULES (Indoor):
As an extra note when it comes to safety, we do have a few basic rules; just enough to avoid any serious injuries/accidents but not too many to ruin the fun! Prince George Airsofts indoor rules are:
- You must have a POSITIVE, FRIENDLY, & RESPECTFUL attitude (cheating/poor sportsmanship will NOT be tolerated and may result in you being removed from the game or future games)
- All airsoft guns must be concealed in a gun case, bag or box until inside “The Dome”
- All airsoft weapons must be shooting under 400fps with a .2g bb (all guns will be tested with a chronograph at the game event)
- ALL indoor games are SEMI-AUTO ONLY
- Fully covered clear (mesh are not allowed) eye protection (rated for impacts)
- Mouth protection (we don't want anyone getting a tooth shot out!)
- Lasers are allowed but we do ask that you refrain from head shots with them
- due to the intense nature of the sport, if you are under 18 years of age, you MUST have written parental consent (waiver forms are available at the event for this) (events are 16+ only)
- THICK hoodies & heavy jackets are not allowed (this is because it provides too much protection from bb impacts to the point where you can't feel or hear being hit)
RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- ear, neck, & hand coverings (when you get shot, it's going to hurt, so the less exposed skin you have, the better!)
- bottled water (you will get very and very thirsty, trust me!)
- a snack (the night is long, you'll probably get hungry)
Remember, there are no prizes, so we expect everyone to play honestly and fairly. Games are fast paced and exciting, but are only as fun as the people playing them. Therefore, if you think you've been hit, it's better to call "out". We expect all players to conduct themselves with integrity and good sportsmanship at all events. Lastly, make no mistake, getting hit will hurt, at least a little bit; but trust me, it's worth it! Each game generally runs 2-5 minutes and is fast paced and is sure to get your adrenaline pumping! Hope to see you all there!
Lastly, we have a ZERO tolerance for drugs and alcohol, if anyone shows up under the influence whatsoever, they will be asked to leave immediately and will not be permitted to play or watch.
Looking for something in particular?
Search the event calendar below:
View events by tagged category: