This is a repeating event15 december 2021 5:00 pm
Celebration of Lights: Our BIGGEST fundraiser of the year! TICKETS ON SALE SOON!!!! Once again will be providing a COVID-19 friendly Celebration
Celebration of Lights: Our BIGGEST fundraiser of the year!
TICKETS ON SALE SOON!!!!
Once again will be providing a COVID-19 friendly Celebration of Lights. Your safety is our priority, and though we would love to see everyone in person, walking through and exploring the park, this year the event is a drive thru experience.
Delight in over 150,000 lights and light displays, rail cars and buildings as you drive thru the designated route. Tune into our Holiday Radio station, reduce the speed of the season (and your vehicle), and take a tour through the frozen wonder of the Central BC Railway and Forestry Museum’s eight-acre industrial park.
The route has been mapped out to provide the best viewing experience of the lights and displays, so please slow down, and stay on track!
This year, we are once again pleased to display the Rose Novak Collection, you will be able to view this beautiful light collection Free of Charge by driving down River Road (as well as through the park).
Dates: December 15-23 & 27-30
*The lights along River Road will remain on for December 24, 25 and 26 so that they are available for everyone to see.
Times: 5:00 pm – 9:00* pm nightly (*December 21, 22 & 23 until 10pm)
Cost: $15.00 per vehicle
• PREBOOKING IS MANDATORY
• We are booking in 15-minute intervals, with a maximum of 20 vehicles driving through in this time period.
• Online or in person pre-payment options. If you would like to pay in person, office hours are Wednesday -Sunday 11am-4pm
• We will be booking in 15-minute blocks
• Price is per vehicle
• When you arrive to the Central BC Railway and Forestry Museum, please line up (with your vehicle) in the designated area and wait to be let inside the park.
• If you pre-booked, bring your print out and place on dashboard. If you paid in person, please bring print out and place on dashboard
• DRIVE SLOWLY – the max speed is 5km/hour
• COVID PROTROCOLS: In order to ensure we meet regulations, following these guidelines are mandatory.
• STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE!
• Keep Windows rolled up, or only roll down a few inches. Please bring masks with you, just in case we need to communicate directly to you.
• The Visitor Centre will be closed to the public. This means the bathrooms will not be accessible.
*We will have people throughout the park who will assist in guiding you safely through the designated route.
*PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE AT ALL TIMES.
*By purchasing a ticket, you agree to assisting with and complying to the safety and COVID protocols of this event.
16 (Thursday) 5:00 pm - 31 (Friday) 9:00 pm
Central BC Railway and Forestry Museum
850 River Road, Prince George BC