Learn more about our
101-1300 First Avenue
Cirque Musica Holiday Presents WonderlandView Event Calendar
CrossRoads BrewingLearn More
Halloween is just around the corner and Prince George is ready to get spooked!
Keep reading to learn about five events that we’re excited for, including Two Rivers Gallery’s annual fundraising party!
1. Menagerie: Adrift in Space: The eighth incarnation of the Two Rivers Gallery’s Halloween fundraising event is happening on October 27. Join them for an evening filled with entertainment, food, fun, and games.
2. Halloween Spooktacular: Enter the homestead...if you dare! This bone-chilling, hair-raising event is taking place on October 26 and 27 at Huble Homestead! Find a flashlight, make sure your footwear is waterproof, and put together a costume to handle the elements.
3. Haunted Maze: Prince George's haunted maze is back for another year in the 4-H Barn at the CN Centre Fairgrounds. Admission is by donation with monetary donations going towards PG Search and Rescue and food donations going to St. Vincent de Paul.
4. College Heights Community Association Halloween Haunted Journey:
Come enjoy some spooky fun on Saturday October 27th at the Columbus Community Centre. The popular Cake Walk returns with some new
Halloween games and a haunted house!
5. “Paint the Town Red” Old Hollywood Style: On October 27 you can have a great dinner, enjoy some dancing and support a great cause! Positive Living North is hosting their “Paint the Town Red” night at the Coast Inn of the North – prize for best costume!
Want to keep up on the latest and greatest in PG? Sign up for our e-mail newsletter below:
The Institute for Canadian Citizens' Cultural Access Pass allows newly sworn-in citizens to visit participating attractions for free, for one year.
Find out how to register for free access to over 1,200 of Canada's best museums, art galleries, discovery centres, historic sites and nature parks - then pick yours up at our visitor centre!
Whether you’re a local or a visitor, this guide has you covered. Maps, ideas, fun facts - a showcase of all Prince George has to offer. Download it below, or pick up a hard copy at the Visitor Centre.
Want to advertise in next year's guide? Please email Annie Doran for more information.