Learn more about our
101-1300 First Avenue
St Patrick’s Day 2018
St Patrick’s Day is just around the corner and Prince George is ready to celebrate! Keep reading to learn about the 14 we’re most excited for, including a unique “brew-ski” at Caledonia Nordic Centre!
1. Brew-Ski: Caledonia Nordic and CrossRoads Brewing are hosting a “poker run” style Brew-Ski! Ski to five locations for beer tasters and a playing card in an effort to get the best poker hand and win the grand prize!
2. Kiss Me, I’m Irish – St Patrick’s Day Party with Rick Stavely: Dance the night away at Fore Bistro with live music from Rick Stavely and a variety of drink specials. Tickets are just $10.
3. Paddy’s Day: The Black Clover is ready to show off their Irish roots and welcomes everyone to join them. Get swag, win prizes, and enjoy live music from Dustin Keillor.
4. Shamrock Shaker 2018: Party in the Roll-A-Dome for an epic night of shenanigans, beer, and awesome music from DJ Darkness and Joe Latino.
5. Shamrock Shaker at Lambda Cabaret: Celebrate St Patty’s Day with Lambda Cabaret and enjoy some of the cheapest drinks in town and food available past midnight. Admission just $10 at the door.
6. St Patrick’s Day at Alibis: Party all night long (or at least from 7pm until 3am) at Alibis. They’re going green and you’re invited to join them!
7. St Patrick’s Day at Don Cherry’s: Join the party at Don Cherry’s! Enjoy Irish tunes, green beer, and good times all day long.
8. St Patrick’s Day at Nelly’s Pub: Everyone’s Irish on St Patrick’s Day and Nelly’s Pub invites you to join them. They’ll have green beer, Irish shots, Irish cocktails, and live music from Killbillies and DJ Dave. No cover.
9.St Patrick’s Day at The Westwood Pub: The Westwood Pub knows how to party and St Patrick’s Day is no different! They’ll be pouring green beer all day, featuring great food and drink specials, and giving away swag and prizes.
10. St Patrick’s Day Celebrations: The dance floor at Heartbreakers will be packed with Audio Union playing live all night long. There will be door prizes, costume prizes, and drink specials. Get your tickets at Alfredo’s Liquor Store.
11. St Patrick’s Day at Copper Pig BBQ: Come to the Copper Pig for a fun night filled with Irish inspired food, drink, and music. Live music will be performed by the Royal Canadian Legion Pipe Band and The Statistics. No tickets. No cover. Just a great night of food and friends.
12. St Patrick’s Party at Sonar: Sonar will be serving up green beer, cheap drink specials, and delicious food. Dance to music from two different DJs on separate floors. Come dressed in your best green costume for your chance to win a prize. Tickets are $10 at the door.
13. St Patrick's Day at CrossRoads Brewing: Celebrate CrossRoads' first anniversary and St Patrick's Day all at once! Their enclosed heated patio will be open, live music starts at 3pm, new beers will be on tap, and there will be special St Patrick's Day Casks.
14. St Patrick's Day at Nancy O's: There will be plenty of Guinness flowing at Nancy O's, complimented by a special Irish Food Menu, including Fish n' Chips. No cover.
Visit tourismpg.com/events/st-patty's-day to learn more details (like times) about all these events.
No matter what you get up to this St Patty's day weekend, we hope you have lots of fun and stay safe!
It’s the Family Day weekend in British Columbia. With all this excessive snow that has been dumping on Prince George we are stoked to have an extra day off to enjoy it! Keep reading to learn about five special events happening this weekend for Family Day.
We encourage you to partake in some fun community events this weekend and we’re grateful that many organizations are making it affordable to do these activities with your family!
Visit tourismpg.com/events to see what else is happening in Prince George!
We're planning and preparing for the 2018 official Prince George Visitor Guide and we want your business to be represented! Advertising opportunities are now available and provide great value for your business. There are a variety of ad sizes available, guaranteed to fit your needs and budget! Looking to save money while still being represented? Purchase a Directory Listing ($100 before October 20 and $115 after October 20) and receive a business directory and a map marker on our fold-out map.
This year we are increasing the Guide by 16 pages - this guarantees thorough content and the potential for better ad placement. We will be printing and distributing 40,000 copies starting in January to ensure year-round circulation.
Want to keep up on the latest and greatest in PG? Sign up for our e-mail newsletter below:
The Institute for Canadian Citizens' Cultural Access Pass allows newly sworn-in citizens to visit participating attractions for free, for one year.
Find out how to register for free access to over 1,200 of Canada's best museums, art galleries, discovery centres, historic sites and nature parks - then pick yours up at our visitor centre!