Learn more about our
101-1300 First Avenue
Fort St. James National Historic Site
Fort St. James National Historic Site is a restored Hudson's Bay Company post on the southern shores of Stuart Lake in the interior of British Columbia. It is commemorated as a centre of trade and commerce in the 19th century fur trade. Originally established by Simon Fraser for the North West Company in 1806, this place displays the largest group of original wooden buildings representing the fur trade in Canada.
June 1st - September 20th: 9:00am-5:00pm
7 days a week